I got my sonic screwdriver today!
I also got my wand today!
Which one do I use first?
Hogwarts Acceptance Letter.
I GOT MY LETTER
I’m leaving just before my birthday. Excuse me. *sobs uncontrollably*
Blood bounces quite strikingly on snow not only because of the obvious color/contrast discrepancy, but the large difference in temperatures.
Another post to add to the list of “I swear I’m not a serial killer, just a writer”
And now a transparent Angel Banishing sigil
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.Abbie Nielsen (via loav)
The tapes are marked with the year of the Games and the name of the Victor. I dig around and suddenly find one in my hand that we have not watched. The year of the Games if fifty. That would make it the Second Quarter Quell. And the name of the Victor is Haymitch Abernathy.
Jennifer about the film that makes her cry
is she talking about Rue???
no she is talking about film that makes her cry
She’s amazing. She’s fearless. I’m fearful, but I will do anything except I will do it with a lot of thought. Unless Jennifer is keeping a secret though, she’s completely fearless. —Amy Adams